An aching back, stiff neck and poor posture are the shared experiences of millions of office workers around the world.
A sedentary and static work life can cause havoc with your physical well-being, so it’s important to find ways to relieve the aches and pains and find a moment for reflection and rejuvenation.
What we offer
We provide workplace massage for a number of organisations. As well as visiting for one-off well-being days, we also attend for weekly or monthly staff sessions.As fully insured and experienced massage therapists, we offer traditional Thai massage, Indian head massage and sports massage.
Our unique massage routine has been developed for office staff and aims to relieve mental and physical stress through a combination of massage and acupressure to the head, neck, shoulders, upper back, arms and hands.
Benefits of workplace massage
So why invest in massage therapy for your employees? Here are some proven benefits:
- Shows commitment and care for your employees’ mental and physical health
- Research shows that regular massage increases productivity
- Regular massage may reduce the number of stress-related sick days
- Helps you to meet employer obligations to take care of employees’ health and well-being
- Boots morale and shows that you care about your staff
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches and insomnia
- Leaves employees feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised
- Reduces and prevents back pain and shoulder tension as well RSI
Please contact us for more information about workplace massage at your organisation.