Reduce stress, boost morale and increase productivity.
Contact us today to discuss our competitive rates.
We are fully insured and very experienced massage therapists, trained in Traditional Thai massage, Indian head massage and therapeutic and sports massage. We use specially designed massage chairs that enable a comfortable and effective massage.
What can we offer?
On-site massage is designed to invigorate and rejuvenate in a short space of time. The massage routine we have developed has been created to relieve mental and physical stress for hardworking office staff.
We use a combination of massage and acupressure to the head, neck & shoulders, upper back, arms & hands.
Benefits to the Business
- Ensures you are effectively tackling workplace stress
- Ensures you are taking responsibility for your employee’s mental health
- Research shows that regular massage increases productivity
- Reduces the number of stress-related sick days
- Helps you to meet your obligations as an employer for your employee’s health & well-being
- Helps to improve productivity and maximise your profits
- Boots morale and staff motivation and shows that you care about your staff
- Reduces absence from work due to stress related conditions
Benefits to staff
- The increase of circulation & energy levels & the ability to concentrate.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as headaches and insomnia.
- Leaves you feeling relaxed, revitalised and energised.
- Reduces and prevents back pain and shoulder tension as well RSI.
Please contact us to discuss costs. We offer set day rates as well as hourly rates and we can tailor the pricing structure to suit you i.e. cost split between employer and employee. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details or to arrange a booking.